When you ask The Lord Jesus Christ into your heart to become your Savior and Lord of your life, something amazing happens! Almighty God puts His Holy Spirit inside of you to live with you forever and never leave you nor forsake you, to help you in all matters until you meet with Jesus in Heaven or in the soon coming rapture of the Church.
THE HOLY SPIRIT, LIFE ITSELF is placed inside of your earthly being!!!!!! You are then what the Bible calls quickened, or:
Primarily, to make alive; to vivify; to revive or resuscitate, as from death or an inanimate state. To make alive in a spiritual sense; to communicate a principle of grace to. To revive; to cheer; to reinvigorate; to refresh by new supplies of comfort or grace. To become alive.
Accept this beautiful, live changing, prison shaking gift today! Find rest for your soul in JESUS CHRIST alone! Nothing can or will ever satisfy you like Jesus Christ The Son of The Living God. Trust me, I know…
Don’t be left behind for the 7 years of hell on the earth about to break out any moment now when what is called the rapture of the Church happens. This is called The Tribulation period or time of Jacob’s Trouble and it is where God returns His attention to Israel. The Jewish people were blinded for the rest of our sake (The Gentiles) so we could be saved as well by The Blood of Jesus in His death on the Cross and resurrection on the third day. If They knew Jesus was The Messiah they would not have crucified Him.
Whoever else that does not believe in JESUS CHRIST and belongs to God, indwelt by The Holy Spirit, will be left behind for this nightmare. So many people are going to be left behind. PLEASE don’t be one of them!!!! Most will perish, and if they die in their sins unready to meet God being covered by The Blood of JESUS, they will surely go to hell forever. This is a hard message, but I want to tell you the truth and maybe offend you to help save you from FOREVER in the lake of FIRE! Eternity in Heaven is going to be AMAZING!!! DO NOT PUT IT OFF! Cry out to JESUS TODAY!!!
Above is just an example of a prayer you could pray to God to ask JESUS to be your Savior and save you from being FOREVER in HELL and also the 7 year Tribulation about to come on the whole earth. Just cry out from the heart and you have to really mean it! This is NOT a 1, 2, 3 believe after me kinda thing!!! IT IS A LIFESTYLE! SO, FOLLOW JESUS NO MATTER WHAT!!!
GOD BLESS YOU, PRECIOUS ONE! ♥
A new video has just been released in which Pope Francis very clearly expresses his belief that all of the major religions are different paths to the same God. He says that while people from various global faiths may be “seeking God or meeting God in different ways” that it is important to keep in mind that “we are all children of God”. This is the most recent example that shows that the Pope has completely abandoned any notion that a relationship with God is available only through Jesus Christ. As he has done throughout his papacy, he continues to lay the groundwork for the coming one world religion.
It’s all coming together everyone. Time’s about up NOW!
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to The Father GOD. No man should be called Holy Father (like The Pope).
IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOW, It’s Not too late! While you are breathing, and hopefully right now before the Tribulation begins (7 years of hell on earth) you will accept Jesus, Salvation is FREE for all! Jesus Christ, The Son of God, died for you and me and He arose, defeating death, hell and the grave. Seek Jesus today. I encourage you, precious one. No matter what you are going through or how you feel right now..you matter to God.
On the darkest of days, and loneliest of nights…when your head hits the pillow.
You’re replaying what happened. The things you wish you hadn’t said, over and over in your mind. Mistakes and heartaches.
But you know, just when you’ve pretty much given up…God in Heaven says you can do this, you can overcome.
When you’re baptized and receive the Holy Spirit who comes to dwell within you, you’re a force to be reckoned with.
Thus, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
I know this concept is huge, but because the Cross was enough-that Jesus’ Blood covers all sin, and in Him (alone) there is Salvation. Jesus Christ paid the debt of SIN for all mankind. So, if you choose to accept Jesus and be baptized, you’re then bought and paid for in FULL! Walking with Him and living faithful all the days of your life will be ever rewarding some day very soon. Oh, what it’s like to be loved and cared for in such a beyond-profound way… 🙂
“There’s something I can’t see
There’s something different in the way you smile
Behind those eyes you lie
And there’s nothing I can say
’cause I’m never gonna change your mind
Behind those eyes you hide”
–Behind Those Eyes lyrics, 3 Doors Down
It’s 12:33 a.m. and Valentine’s Day has come to a close for 2015. So, whether yours was typical/idealistic, maybe still happening..haha…or sucky and depressing…Remember this:
Though the truth can hurt…it is also liberating.
Think about it.
*Image via Google
The Power of God is beyond our understanding. The things He has in store for those that love Him and obey is mind-blowing. It’s out of this world. Literally…
No matter how much pain you are in, no matter how broken your life seems to be…God can restore you. He will.
Praise His Holy name…
I will never, ever be the same.
No, I don’t play, but I love guitars as props…lol!
I’m posting the lyrics to an awesome song by my favorite musical artist, P!nk, called “The One That Got Away…” This song is all about the acoustic guitar, so I picked this photo to add to it, haha!
We can all relate… Well, maybe.
I can tell it now. Today is definitely going to be a P!nk day…
“I stood by the exit door of the hotel cafe
He was playing with his band
I’ve always been a sucker had a weakness for a boy with a guitar and a drink in his hand
His words were like heaven in my hurricane
My knees buckled under
I thought everyone was watching me
Watching you save my life with a song
I’m not a victim of cliches
I don’t believe in soul mates
Happy endings or the one
Oh and I met you and all that changed
I had a taste and you’re still sitting on the tip of my tongue
You were mine
Somewhere in time
I’ll look for you first
In my next life
There’s always one that gets away
The one that sneaks up on you then slips away
In a closed off corner of my heart yeah yeah yeah yeah
I, I’ll always see your face…”
-The One That Got Away, by P!nk
I’m trying to do as much posting for Valentine’s Day as I can this month because…its just fun! Only one week away! So I’m going to make a lot of love themed and inspired pieces. I love to be inspired, and there’s nothing more inspiring than love itself! ❤
First of all, I would like to speak my opinion on how people are raising their children with these Disney Princess movies and stories. I think its a bad idea. I was raised on the likes of Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Beauty & The Beast and so on. All of that mush gave me a very, very false impression of what true love looks like, or how it develops. Not to mention the unrealistic body types of these cartoon women! I’m not saying they’re all bad. Perhaps I am wrong, but that’s how I personally feel about it all. When I have a child someday though I will allow for those movies and stories, I will also be sure that he or she gets the idea of love in the real world. Its not a fairy tale, not always a prince charming, we kiss a few toads, the road is not always perfect!
So, tonight I am listing a bunch of facts about love that pertain to me, and my life experiences. From heartaches to breaking hearts, and all that stuff…We’ll see how this goes! Enjoy!
- In Kindergarten, at age 5, one of my little boy classmates told the entire class that I was his girlfriend. I wasn’t quite sure what he meant, and got upset. I told the teacher I was sick so my mom would come get me and bring me home from school that day.
- My biggest crush developed at age 13. I was very infatuated with the lead drummer in our junior high band. This crush lasted for a few years, but I was ultimately over him by Junior year of high school. He was a little ladies man. I asked him to the Homecoming dance Sophomore year, and he later said he just wasn’t going to go. The night of the dance, I was beyond heart broken to see him show up with a girl with quite the reputation. First taste of young heartache.
- First kiss at 16 in a movie theater: While watching The Princess Diaries, he put his hand on my other cheek and pulled me in, ever so carefully…then dropped the bomb right on my lips. “So, that’s what its really like?” -me.
- First love @ 16 as well…The sociopath from out of state.
- Biggest Heartache, at 16, the sociopath. No sex, no luv. What a shock. (Thanks Disney!!!)
- First true boyfriend & longest teen relationship, 11th grade
- The fact that Chocolate sends me into a Bipolar Hypo-mania really sucks when Valentine’s day is like the Chocolate holiday!!!
- Love was never a friend of mine…So much for the ‘fun facts’ part, eh? lol
- I had no clue how much negativity would be brought up upon discussing myself and the topic of love!!! Wow!
- On a positive note, I met my husband at 23. Online. We were both living in the same town for different reasons, and hadn’t ever met. The timing was right.
- Our first phone conversation was 3 hours long.
- My (then future boyfriend, now hubby) and I greeted with a kiss on our first date, instead of ending with one, Haha…
- This March is our 5 year Anniversary!!! We’ve had ups and downs like everybody else in the world, but ultimately we are so connected in such a deep, spiritual way, into the core…its more than physical. We couldn’t live without each other. He came into my life at the right time as I was about to be dealt some very difficult cards in life. Not only have we weathered storms together, we have made so many wonderful memories already, and its only been 5 years! I am truly blessed to finally have the one for me, the one I deserved all along.
- We eloped to Tennessee. We chose not to have a traditional wedding because we just couldn’t wait to start ” forever”!
- Our song is I’m Yours by Jason Mraz.
- In my younger days I did break a few hearts myself. Maybe I am included on some of their blog posts? I don’t know…
In concluding this list, I must say that love took on an entirely new meaning, a new feel, when I met my husband. I was respected, cared for, there was a chemistry like I’d never known. I still can’t get enough of him, and he says that about me. Its mutual. Love is not one-sided. A lot of the Disney Princess Movies sort of imply that love is a sure thing, love is forever, and mutual, with the first man in the movie or story. Its not always from point A to B. There are several little mini-points in between in real life for most of us. End rant. LOL
*Image source: Google images…
“You are a raging sea. I pour myself out everyday. I plea insanity, cuz I can’t leave but I can’t stay…” -Sheryl Crow
Love this line… Its just, awesome… </3