Some of my ideas…
- The most important and best thing I could ever tell anyone on the journey that you and I are on is: As long as your heart is beating and you are breathing, your work isn’t finished. Don’t hate your body, put yourself down or call yourself second class. No matter what anyone may call you, you are not a label. You are a human being! Don’t ever give up. Life is a delicate thing. You are precious and ever so carefully sewn together by your God, your higher power.
- Life is made up of all sorts of people, places, and stuff. Who we become is also affected by society, and the media as well, especially during our young, impressionable ages. The impact of other people can really be profound. If we let it. We gotta get up and test our wings. We must learn to fly, and fly our own way!
- There is something you have that this world needs: From the day you were born, fresh from the womb, you were on a mission! It is said all over the world, “Life is a journey, not a destination.” Starting on day one, before your eyes were ever opened for the first time, the clock was ticking! Ready, set, go! The Creator of the Universe (I’m going with God) put you here. It’s up to you to figure the rest out! Now what??? In order to stay sane you must find your purpose! Follow your passion, what you enjoy doing best and it will lead you to your purpose.
- Life is like a movie: You are the lead and Hero in your own story. Perhaps you are the villain in the story of another? You will also have multiple villains stepping in and out of your life throughout your run. There will be exciting adventures! Screams, tears, falls, give way to laughter, smiles and rising above and beyond…happy ending or no? Its up to you. Make your daily routine line up with your heart’s desire! Take baby steps, gradually changing bad habits, adding healthier activities, and be sure that your GOAL (which is preceded by smaller goals) is as vivid as can be…no room for sketchiness!
- Attitude is everything!!! However you feel about a subject, situation or issue is going to have a direct, serious impact on your performance and any outcome involving your life! Change your thoughts = Change your attitude. Think on a new level, and you will feel differently if you are having trouble. Give it your all!!! How bad do you want what your heart desires?
- If you love someone tell them, NOW. If you feel no one loves you, step back and think again. Learn to love yourself so that you will have a thicker ‘backbone’ to take on a new, strengthened self and you will see things differently.
*images via Google